Zachery's Award
I received a phone call from Northwood Hills Elementary School's principal, stating that Zachery is going to be honored at their Spirits Assembly. I think I was actually in tears after the phone call, can you imagine what I was like during the assembly? Can you say filled with pride and humility, all at the same time? Anyways, Zachery received the Freddy Falcon High Flyer Award for community spirit and outstanding leadership in first grade. I have to say that is one thing I like about our neighborhood school they really concentrate on character development and not just scholastic achievement. Don't get me wrong they care about scholastic achievement and actually have one of the highest rankings in our school district and state.
Final Soccer Game and End of Season Party
Zachery is number 39. Do you see the band on his right calf? That means he was the team captain during this game. It has really been fun to watch play this season, as every season it is like one more thing clicks in their head and all of sudden they are playing positions, passing the ball, running after the ball and actually getting the ball to their teammates. Needless to say it was another great season!
Birthday Party
Zayne was invited to one of his classmates birthday parties, and it was a carnival themed party. As you can see Zayne was thrilled to have his face painted ... NOT! He actually didn't know what to do with all those people. It is funny how all the kids got really hyper after the candy filled pinata was broke open.
Zayne's Class
Below is a picture of Zayne and his class. He is actually sitting next to the girl that he really liked, Ferrah. She is sitting to his right (our left). She was so cute and Zayne would talk about her all the time.
Playing in the Backyard
Just hanging out in the backyard ... painting and playing in the sand. Have I ever mentioned how much Zayne loves playing in the sand. If I am looking for him he is typically outside playing in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment