Have I mentioned how difficult it is to remember those precious moments from two years ago?? This blog was created for Zachery and Zayne to remember their shining moments and I have failed them!! Boys, I am truly sorry that I am attempting to catch up after two years ... but we are getting there (slowly but surely). I sure love you both and so proud of you guys!!
Hanging Around
I must have been cleaning or doing the dishes when I heard giggling. Honestly, I am not sure how I was able to get this cute picture but I loved that Zachery was reading Zayne a book, while hiding out in their closet (this is before the shoe or foot odor got to bad - oh yes, more on that to come, but in only a short year we have started to have major foot sweat-age and odor!).
Harlem Glob Trotter's Half-Time Show
Our TOT's performances continued at the half time show for the Harlem Globe Trotters. I don't think Zayne was nervous at all ... but I have to say to try and keep 3 to 5 year olds entertained during that first half and attempting to corral them together in order to get out on the basketball court was a feat! But the performance was awesome, I just wish the video wasn't so long so I could upload it and share it with everyone ... that's okay it gives you an excuse to come visit us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment