 |
| Swimming Party |
 |
| Zach's Lego Creation |
 |
| Zach's Lego Creastion - He is so talented! He can just think of something and make it!! I absolutely love it when he comes and says "Mom, look at what I built"!! It truly is a surprise to see what his next creation is going to be ... so proud of you, Zach!! |
|
|
Crazy Trip to Houston
Yes, we had our first crazy trip of the summer!! We left the house at 0530 and arrived at San Jacinto Battle Museum at around 0900. We were able to explore the museum then went on the battleship, which of course was a blast because they had huge guns to pretend to fire!! After the battleship we went to the Houston Space Center ... we always love the Space Center!! Then we went to a Historical Brewery Tap for a root beer and finally ate dinner at the "haunted" Spaghetti Warehouse. The drive home was tough but it was worth it!! We all had a GREAT day!!
Around the House
Zayne wants to be like his older brother so bad!! He is building and showing me his creations and I love it!! Then I love his goofy side too ... who knew that a pair of snorkeling goggles could be so much fun??
Robotics Camp
Zachery enjoyed a week of Robotics Camp!!
Zachery's Baseball Pictures
Zachery truly had a wonderful season! This was actually our last season with this team and organization. We had some very unpleasant conversations with the coaches and felt it was time to leave. Zachery only played left outfielder this season. Yes he has a GREAT arm, but I sure wish the coaches moved the kids around a little to see if other positions fit them better. I guess it pays to be a coaches son ... Zachery hit several triples and I think he even hit a grand slam this season!! He truly is turning into a remarkable young man!
No comments:
Post a Comment