Saturday, September 26, 2015

MARCH 2014

This was a month of another major change for my two precious boys ... not only was it Zayne's fourth birthday but there was a wedding too.

Zayne's 4th Birthday

Yes, little man turned 4 years old!! He specifically asked for SMU football shirts and then he saw a pair of matching shorts and asked for those as well.  He is a man that knows what he likes and wants!  He also asked to go bowling and for AWESOME ZAYNE to be put on his green and black cupcakes.  I think he had a wonderful day!! But honestly he is filled with so much joy all the time it is hard to know when he has a bad day!!  Zachery was very sweet to his brother on his birthday, and well, everyday! 






Wedding

In preparation for the day of the wedding we got haircuts.  Zayne actually loves haircuts.  He sits so well. Getting fitted for their little suits was a chore! Two little boys having to try on suits and then the wait time ... can I say that store needed a running track or something.  I am thankful I have two sweet obedient boys that actually came when I called them and tried their hardest to sit while we took care of the details!  During the ceremony I told Zayne and Zach that if they get tired or fidgety to sit down.  So right in the middle of the ceremony I could tell that Zayne was getting fidgety and held my breathe .... but he sat right down! I literally had to stop myself from going over there and hugging him and telling him how proud I was!  Anyways, weren't they handsome?!
 


 
Getting ready

Playing with their new cousin, getting ready






Jump house at the reception, which was in our backyard

Monkey see, monkey do

Zachery and Mom dancing at the reception

No comments: