Sunday, January 01, 2012

AROND THE HOUSE IN DECEMBER 2011

As you can probably imagine December has been an extremely busy month! Or I should say it was an extremely busy month. I wasn't sure where to but the ginger bread house, but we actually attempted to make one from a kit this year. I am not sure how people make these things, it is very difficult. But we had fun all the same. Zachery decorated the snowman with a jet pack as I attempted to put the house together with the frosting they gave us. It kept falling apart, but I was finally able to get it to stay together so we could decorate it. One of Charlie's Christmas presents came after Christmas .... of course it had tons of peanuts! The boys had a blast playing in it and I kept pulling my hair out thinking, how are we going to clean this up??? Yes, the boys HAD to help me pick it up ... it wasn't a fun time but it all got done.

My last week of work for Argus was the last week of December, it was a difficult time to say goodbye to all my friends at the Airport but it has been a very smooth transition!! I thoroughly enjoy being home with the boys and absolutely love my new position and job at ProGEA, Inc. The boys seem to have taken to their new nanny, Amy, very well. Charlie, I think, is enjoying being back at work full time. I think he has really missed it. He misses us terribly, but we are so thankful that he is taking care of us financially!






No comments: