Friday, April 15, 2016

MAY 2015

May seems like the month that everything starts coming to an end.  Lil Sluggers wrapped up this month with Coach Kirby.  Zayne loved Coach Kirby and his classmates.  I am thankful we were able to meet them and will continue to play with all of them, since they live in our neighborhood.  Zayne loves medals! I wish the sport programs that we were in had little trophies like the PSO programs that we were in with Zachery. 


AWANAs also came to an end.  Zachery finished his last book for Sparks and will be graduating into T&T next year and Zayne finished his second book for Cubbies and will be graduating into Sparks next year.  They learned so many versus this year! It was fun to work with both of them.  I was able to assist Zayne's class this year which was a blast!! I love those little Cubbies. 




For Mother's Day we decided to go swimming, no not in this drainage swale, but in the pool that was adjacent to this concrete drainage swale.  But I couldn't help but take the silly pictures!!



We were taking Zachery to baseball practice and Zayne found a mud pit, literally! The video below is of him sliding into the mud! I laughed so hard! He was so cold and so dirty! I am so glad I happened to have a towel in the truck.  It took me forever to try and get that mud out of his jeans!! But look at that smile, he couldn't help himself.  We love Zachery's baseball team this year! The Red's.  The coaches seem very knowledgeable and give all the kids the chance to play all the positions.  They are good about correcting and giving positive compliments!  Zachery is hitting like a rock-star again and his fielding is getting better.  I wish he would stop throwing the ball side-arm though!!
 


No comments: