Friday, April 15, 2016

APRIL 2015


We had another busy month in April! 
The ducks are back! It was so cool to see the male and female ducks return this year to lay their eggs!!
 


I signed the boys up via Groupon, for a mud run.  So we all met at the race and as you can see they were a little nervous, sort-of not sure they wanted to do this at first! But once they got started it looks like they had a blast! They both finished the race and both got medals for finishing.  Not only was it a mud run, but an obstacle course as well.  Zayne kept loosing his shoe when we finally got to the end of the race, which added a little more frustration.  But other than that I was super proud of both of them for doing their best and having fun! I might have gone over board with pictures, but that's okay they are so darn cute!!


















Zachery decided he wanted to get baptized! Our church offers baptism twice a year and everyone has to go through a class and for children they are interviewed by our children's pastor to ensure they understand the meaning behind being baptized, which is awesome!  Zachery was able to choose a person to baptized him and he wanted his daddy, which was so COOL!! Apparently, the water was SUPER COLD!! We couldn't be prouder of Zachery for his decision to show his outwardly love for his Savior Jesus Christ.  It brought Charlie and I to tears!! Praise the Lord!!






We had some dear friends visit us from Colorado for a couple of hours while they were in town visiting.  As you can see we have boys the same age and they had a BLAST as I was able to catch up with their mom.  I think Zayne got hit pretty hard with a sword and I was so happy that he found a young boy his age that was as rough as he is!! It is not always far to Zachery to have to lighten up because Zayne can swing a sword very hard!



As we decided to get out of soccer, I decided to try and get the boys into swimming lessons.  Well instead I found a swim team.  Below are the tryout videos.  Can I tell you that I started literally crying my eyes out in pride!! I was so proud of them!! They are starting in Future Champs, where they get literally almost one-on time with the coach. HOW EXCITING!!




No comments: