The end of school and the beginning of summer!
Who remembers Field Day? Well below are some fun pictures from Zachery's Field Day. He made it to the finals for the 50 yard dash, but he didn't win ... Sophia won! She is the girl in the orangish/reddish shirt. They had tons of jump houses and of course the Fire Department! Anyways, Zayne and I had a blast and we went back after school to enjoy the jump houses even more!! Zachery finished the year with straight A's and Zayne finished his homeschooling year strong as we continued to practice our letters, reading skills, and of course math skills.
Baseball season came to an end for Zachery, he actually received the game ball this season. He hit I can't even tell you how many homeruns, two in one game. He played third base and first base several times. And I think what the coach was most excited about was their team won the sportsmanship award for the season. He was literally in tears.
Okay seriously, I have no pictures of Zayne and his first season with the Pirates. I am not sure what happened there ... anyways, it was a difficult season for Zayne. He was one of the older ones on the team and it was very difficult to play serious "ball". None of his teammates took playing as seriously as Zayne did which made it difficult for him. He hit well and play first base almost all the time.
I think we are going to play him up a year for fall ball.
Another birthday party for Zayne ... who doesn't love a Knight Party where you can play in the castle's mote filled with bubbles.
Couldn't help but putting in a picture of Jay and I prior to riding a 65 mile bike ride with our matching biking jersey's. No I do not like bicycling, but do it for Jay since he loves it and he literally rides next to me on his mountain bike during my marathon and marathon training.
No comments:
Post a Comment