MARCH 2013
Since Charlie and I separated in July 2012 we had a Nanny, Ms. Amy, that helped us with the boys while I worked on Thursday and Friday's. She was blessed with a baby and had to leave us in October 2012. My neighbor, Ms. Gypsy, helped us until this month when my mom came to help!! As indicated in November 2012 post, my parents had returned from their travels to visit each of their four children. I think a plan was conceived to assist my mother with her hearts desire to remain in the states, while my father sailed their sailboat back to the United States across the Pacific Ocean, which I think took a month. Anyways, this was the month that my father needed to return to their boat in the south Pacific Ocean and my mother was to come and stay with us for approximately 6 weeks. My brother Gray and I had been talking about meeting somewhere to go camping in April 2013 and my mother was scheduled to assist him and his family after being with me. So the camping trip was a perfect opportunity to say our goodbye's ... but that isn't until next month!!
We had so much fun with Nana!! As you can see a Plateosaurus, fish and an unknown creature was created from clay!! Nana also potty trained Zayne!! I thought it was going to be impossible, but she did it!! She also helped me so much with Zach and Zayne's school. Zayne has such a different learning style than Zachery's that I was having a hard time being patient. But Zayne has such a desire to learn, just like Zachery that I really want to harness that and ensure that it is not squashed!! As you can see the boys continue to love climbing trees and trying to scare their mom! Zachery was building a table for his fort. Zayne enjoys swinging on the neighbors swing. And of course we all love digging in the garden!
Zayne's Birthday
Can you believe that Zayne turned 3 this year?! He acts so much older, which makes me sad because I want him to enjoy childhood. Anyways, he wanted to go to Cosmic Jump, a trampoline park here in the DFW Area. We played dodge ball, slid down the inflatable slide, jump on the trampolines, danced to the video games, and play ping bong!! He absolutely loved his new bicycle and of course making a mess of his face while eating cake. Can you see his determined look on his face while riding his bicycle?? Another thing about Zayne, is he really doesn't like candy or sweets or desert in general. I think he eats it because Zachery LOVES it!!! Zach asks for desert every night! Thankfully he will settle for popcorn most times. Zachery helped me this year with lighting the candles and singing the Happy Birthday song! It was truly a wonderful celebration of Zayne!
No comments:
Post a Comment