Wednesday, February 11, 2015

JUNE 2013

JUNE 2013

It took an entire month to finish the Death Star ... But it is finally finished!! And ready for play ...
Zach's favorite character is Darth Vader and as it was recently told to me, it is basically because he sounds cool and he has alot of cool gadgets and buttons.  I guess that makes sense, I have to think like a little boy at times.   Zayne idolizes his brother!! He thinks his brother is the funniest kid ever and I can't stop laughing when they start laughing!! There is so much joy between them, how could anything in this world be bad.  

Have I ever told you guys that Zayne loves to dance?  Well ... he loves to dance, if there is a good beat all you have to do is look for Zayne and he has already heard and is either moving his arms, hips, legs, or head to the beat!! I love it!! I hope you enjoy the video of him jamming!

Funny Story:

I asked Zachery to bring me a roll of toilette paper.  He comes into the bathroom with one square! I start laughing so hard!! Can't really do a whole lot with one square ... Anyways, I know that everyone has their bathroom stories ... I guess this one is mine for the month :)









No comments: