I know it isn't the first of the month and we have had an exciting April! But I had an extra couple of minutes and had to post this video of Zachery riding his bicycle without training wheels!! Oh my goodness we are so excited ... now we are just working on how to push off and start all by ourselves. Watch his little bottom move around on the seat as he is trying to balance .... Hilarious!! So proud of him. We have been working on riding without training wheels for a couple of weeks. Anyways, enjoy the video and talk soon!
(I tried posting just after he rode ... but Blogger changed the format and I wasn't familiar with the new format I wasn't able to upload right away)
This is what I wrote for the post this month ...
Zachery has learned how to ride a bicycle without training wheels!! One day he asked Charlie to take the training wheels off his bike and he wanted to learn. It took about a week and the training wheels went back on, but then were asked to be taken off again. We are so proud of him! When he does something big like this he gets this goofy silly smile on his face and gets sort-of embarrassed, I wonder if it is because I jump up and down and make such a big deal about it?? Well maybe one day he will be able to say “Mom, you embarrass me!” which I will reply “You will love me for it later. :) I just want him to know that no matter how many falls or tumbles or mistakes and no matter what I love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment