Sunday, June 03, 2012

APRIL 2012 - BRECKENRIDGE PARK

We met a friend at Breckenridge Park which happens to be an old landfill turned into a park, which is so cool! We played on the fun play ground where Zachery was trying to do flips on the bar and trying to swing from one monkey bar to the next (we are still working on strength and confidence!) … but we soon found out there was water down the hill and it was like bee to honey … we were off and in the water ! After our water adventure we found a little girl that wanted to play soccer so we kicked the ball around with her for a while! We will definitely be visiting this park again to ride bikes have a picnic and of course get wet again! I absolutely love watching the boys play together!! Zachery told me the other day “I can’t wait until Zayne is older so we can rough house”. They rough house now, but I think Zachery holds back because Zayne is so much smaller than him. I just love Zachery’s heart so sweet and compassionate!







No comments: