All, I thought you would be interested to hear how Zayne's 2 week doctor checkup went. On Tuesday, we visited the doctor and Zayne was 8 lbs 13 ounces and 22.5 inches long. He grew 2 inches and gained about a pound in 2 weeks, no wonder why the kid was not stop eating!!! Last night was the first night that Zayne actually woke up every 3 hours vs every 2 or 2.5 hours for a feeing. That was a huge blessing!! I feel like a new woman today!! A nap who needs a nap when one gets all that sleep at night :)
Zachery's swimming lessons didn't go as "wonderfully" as I thought on Tuesday night. Once the instructors took him off the steps and started playing ring-around-the-roses, he started screaming and crying. The ring-around-the-roses song reminds him that he has to put his head underwater in addition to leaving the comfort of the step with a complete stranger. We are going back this evening, I am praying that Zachery does not have a spirit of fear but of COURAGE!!! I will let you know how it goes ... I wasn't able to get any pictures since I was holding a wet, crying, and very unhappy little boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment