Zachery is doing well with the adjustment so far, but any advice would be wonderful! I know I am tired and my back is a little sore still from the epidural (and obviously stitches, but we don't need to discuss that!), but other than that this delivery was ALOT easier than Zachery's. I started having contractions Monday evening around 7pm. They started getting a little more intense around 8:30pm, but I was having severe gas pains for the past week, so I was trying to figure out if they were just gas pains or actual contractions ... I know this is probably to much information, but I am sure that we have all had gas pains once in a while??? ... Anyways, when Charlie got home around 9:30pm (he was visiting a good friend) we decided to call the doctor. He said if the pains increase in intensity over the next couple of hours to go ahead and come in, well they got worse! I was so nervous that this was going to be false labor so I was really trying to play it off like they were gas pains, but let me tell you when they got stronger ... well I can leave that to your imagination. So we went to the hospital and they confirmed that I was in labor! YIPPPEEEE!!! I am not sure if I was relieved, nervous, excited, and/or scared, I think I was a little of everything! My nurse was GREAT! We got the epidural in around midnight and then we tried to sleep until about 7:30am. The doctor came and broke my water around 7:30am, then baby came at 8:18am.
Zachery was home with a good friend of ours and I think had a BLAST watching video's all morning :) We will hopefully have more pictures soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment