Sunday, May 08, 2011

Easter 2011

A couple of weeks before Easter we went to an Easter Egg Hunt. There were several fields of eggs, I think there were about 60,000 eggs for kids to put in their Easter baskets. So with that said, I totally wasn't thinking that we had to provide the basket! So I dug through the diaper bag and said "well you are just going to have to use the diaper disposable bag, as your basket." I just started laughing! My kids were the only ones with plastic bags for a basket. Oh well. Zayne hates the hat that you see in the pictures, but tolerant of it that day! As Zachery and Daddy were waiting in line to jump in the jump house Zayne was chasing a soccer ball around that a little boy was practicing with ... I think the little kid enjoyed playing keep away as much as Zayne enjoyed chasing the ball!

I was able to convince Zach to wear a nice shirt with a sweater vest and little Zayne wore an outfit that one of my brother's wore when they were little for Easter Sunday. I thought they were adorable, but I am sure it will be one of those photos that when the are both older will say "what were you thinking mom!" ... Actually I am sure I will hear that a lot. We didn't do anything extravagant for Easter, I actually had a three day weekend. We pretty much hung around the house, planted flowers, did some re-organization and RELAXED!!






No comments: