Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Fun in March 2011

I know it is the middle of April and I am just now posting Febuary and March, it has been crazy around the Wieland household! Anyways, I was able to capture a quick photograph of Zayne holding the dust buster, he doesn't enjoy it as much as Zach did (I think it is to loud). Zayne was helping pick up nails with this handy-dandy magnet tool (he thought he was pretty hot stuff!). The boys and I frequent the large sand area at our local park and I push them in our new stroller. They were laughing and having a GREAT time and it was a perfect photo opportunity!!

So Zayne has been walking and trying to run this past month with alot of success. One of the funniest things that he does is dance!! Like Zachery, he abosultely loves the outdoors and he loves the sandbox, which is where he will end up all by himself if we are all outside. He is learning sign language with some hesitation, but he is starting to realize that he is able to communicate with us that way. Don't get me wrong he is a little chatter box, but he is the only one that knows what he is saying. He is trying to say all kinds of words, but here are a few that we are understanding: juice, yes, that, mom, dad, please. He really hasn't said Zachery or Zach yet, but he loves his brother. Apparently the other day Zayne went up to Zachery and put out his arms so Zachery would hold him. Zayne is very expressive and he LOVES to snuggle!! I can't wait for people to meet this little boy, he is a character and tons of fun!! Enjoy the video.





No comments: