Monday, October 25, 2010

The Shed is Complete

Well, finally I have gotten my computer up and running to about 85%. I am still missing a couple of drivers in order for my USB ports and wireless connections to work properly, but my computer is operational!! Yeah!! Our website needs some serious attention now!! First I want to share our shed. What a blessing it is to have a structure that we can store our "stuff" in and it not leak or have critter poo or whatever else you can imagine all over!! We were able to build it on a rock base. The rock that we ordered was a little different than our river rock that we have bordering our backyard. Since we ordered a little to much of the base rock, someone suggested putting the rock intermittent throughout the river rock in the backyard. We thought it was a great idea! We also put some fun "grass" plants to sort of tie everything together ... we are very excited about how our backyard is slowly coming together. Like I said in my last post, all we need now is a waterfall swimming pool and our backyard oasis will be complete :). I had to take a picture of the canopy that we made for our sandbox, my Mom will be so proud! Right now we are not able to play in our sandbox because there is some type of algae growing in it ... So we are going to reconstruct it this spring. No I haven't taken a sample yet in order to have it analyzed, but hopefully I will have time to provide some to the Aggie research center up the street so they can tell us what type of algae it is.









1 comment:

Drew & Staci said...

AWESOME shed!! I want one!! I can imagine how great that is for storage. Hope to see you guys soon!!