Oops I almost forgot, one morning Zachery woke up with this crazy curl on top of his head, we couldn't resist taking a picture, it was just to darn cute!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Bundled Up and Ready to Go
Every year the City that we live in has a Santa Village at the City Center and we try and go. This year it was cold and Zach and I wanted to walk up there with our friends. So we bundled up and walked up to the City Center. This year was GREAT! He went into the different houses and thoroughly enjoyed getting candy and stickers! His favorite house was the fireman house where he was allowed to try on the fireman's jacket and "helmet", it was so much fun we had to go through twice! Plus he hugged the fireman dog SPOT, at least 6 times (he was a man dressed up as a dog). We had hot chocolate too. We didn't bring our camera, unfortunately, but we will make sure we have it next year! It was such a fun night with friends! It definitely gets us into the Christmas Spirit!
Oops I almost forgot, one morning Zachery woke up with this crazy curl on top of his head, we couldn't resist taking a picture, it was just to darn cute!

Oops I almost forgot, one morning Zachery woke up with this crazy curl on top of his head, we couldn't resist taking a picture, it was just to darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment