Saturday, December 26, 2009

Argus Christmas Party 2009

The company I work for, Argus, had their Christmas Party the first weekend in December and Charlie and I went all by ourselves this year! Yes, Zachery stayed with his best friend Ava and had a blast! Charlie and I had a blast too. We were able to go to a movie, Blindside, which was absolutely amazing and totally recommend! Then we were able to get all dressed up and mingle with my co-workers, which is always a nice time! Thank goodness I had a nice dress from when I was pregnant with Zachery, so I could wear it this year with Baby Zayne! Doesn't Charlie look GREAT in his suit! I think he enjoys wearing it every once and a while.

Zachery loved staying at Ava's so much that when he saw us come through the door he started crying and clinging onto my leg all at the same time. Which just told us that he loved being at Ava's house and had a blast and that he missed us too. When we left he was crying and when we said we were going to have McDonald's for dinner he stopped crying, crazy huh? But then he told us all about his stay with Ava. It was so sweet! He even asked for Ava the next morning.



No comments: