Saturday, April 07, 2018

JANUARY 2017

CUPID SHUFFLE

The boys were both able to perform this year during the Richardson High School Basketball Game, the Cupid Shuffle.  Zachery is in the front row with his friend Jaxon and you will have to look for Zayne in the second row.  We had some of our own moves this year, which is always fun to see! Since Zayne is playing basketball this year, he was glued to the game, which was fun to watch.  I truly believe he is a visual learner.  He hated that we had to leave early to get baby sister home for bed (she can be sort-of a spoiler alert)!





BASKETBALL

We wrapped up basketball season! Zayne improved so much! He is excited about next year (and so am I)!  So before one of our last games, they were warming up and Zayne caught a ball wrong and we think sprained his finger (it bruised and swelled up pretty good).  The pictures don't do it justice, but it was our first battle wound (and he was a little excited about it, well after the initial pain went away). 









AROUND THE HOUSE
I wonder if I am the only mom that seems to take January as a "down" month.  Maybe trying to re-organize the house, our schedules, and well life! Those New Year resolutions seem good at the time, but yet fade so quickly.  Anyways, we have some cute photographs of the boys and the video is of Zylie (but we catch Zach digging for gold at the end ... a habit we have been trying to desperately to stop).  We had friends over one night.  And I think that was the night that Zachery and his friend Jaxon, were trying to make a waffle maker out of foam board for a skit at school.  I believe that was also the night I gave a lecture on how to use an X-Acto knife.  No injuries to report, praise the Lord!! We might have also had a lecture on how to use spray paint.  After all that work, I think the waffle maker was left at home and they weren't even able to use it!










No comments: