Sunday, February 18, 2018

NOVEMBER 2016

NOVEMBER 2016


SENIOR WALK

It was a fun night! The boys were able to run through the Richardson High School (RHS) tunnel with the football players, give their sister Allison flowers as she was recognized as a Senior Athletic Trainer.  We were so excited to be able to have the whole family there! I can't remember if RHS won their football game that night ... but I know we had to leave early anyways (bed time ....ha!).



WEDDING

We had a blast celebrating my mom's sisters wedding to Mr. John Bourgeois! Aunt Laurie has lived in Austin, Texas for several years and I am sad to report that we have not seen her as often as we should, but we were so happy to be able to see her this weekend! We were able to visit with them the night before and ate some of John's delicious BBQ (seriously, this meat was tender and cooked perfectly!!).  Their home is beautiful, right on the river and the boys were able to meet a cousin of mine and an aunt and uncle they had never met too.  Cousin Stephanie and her parents Uncle Frank and Aunt Ellen.  We were also able to catch up with my parents.  It was a reunion of sorts! 

What a beautiful wedding, in a quaint little church that has been apart of John's family for years (if I remember correctly!) We stayed at Jellystone Park just outside of Austin, Texas.  The boys had a blast, literally running from one thing to the next, it is hard to keep up! We jumped on a gigantic balloon (they were able to get some serious AIR on that thing!), went swimming (not long, the water was FREEZING), went on a nature hike (short, but fun!), played basketball, played at the playground, and ... well I know I am forgetting something!  They keep you young and active for sure!









 ZAYNE'S BAPTISM

 Zayne has been asking to be baptized for several months! So we took the class, he had his meeting with the church's children's pastor and he was baptized on November 20, 2016.  It was such a special day!! He truly has a warrior heart, a heart for God and it will be fun to watch him grow up! It still brings tears to my eyes that he asked me to baptize him.  What a blessing that was to be able to do that with him.  Zayne, you have a heart for Jesus and I hope and pray that fire never dies!


 



 Around the House


Zayne and his momma

Who are those silly people!


Zachery is getting Zylie to sit up and look up!! Way to go Zylie and Zachery!! Wahoo!! They are having a sweet moment!!

No comments: