Soccer
Zayne's team finished up the soccer season undefeated!! As the weather gets colder, so does Zayne. I have to say he is more like me than I like to admit, but we both don't like being cold!! Words can not express the enthusiasm and excitement that Zayne had from obtaining his first trophy for soccer!! It was a very exciting day!!Future Freddy Falcon
Northwood Hills Elementary School has a Future Freddy Falcon club for those of us that have children that are about to be in Kindergarten next year. This activity, we were allowed to wear our Halloween costume, as you can see Zayne is Spider-man!! And we learned the proper way to wash our hands and did fun experiments. The purpose of Future Freddy Falcons is for the children to meet classmates, to get used to being in a classroom setting and to meet the principal. It also allows the parents to meet some teachers and principal and ask questions in a smaller setting. It truly is a wonderful idea and program!
Around the House
Zach is in his final year of Sparks in AWANAs, another words he is the big boy on campus within that club! He is doing GREAT at memorizing versus and learning about God. It truly is amazing to watch and listen to these children recite bible versus!! What a wonderful way to write the Word of God on their hearts, so they can recall them when needed!!Just some fun silly pictures one morning as we are getting ready for school ... yes, our hair normally looks like this!! I am not sure when I gave up trying to comb their hair in the mornings. I wonder how long that will last, them not caring how their hair looks? This will be an interesting question in a few years.
This was a MONUMENTAL DAY!! Zayne started reading his first BOB Book!! Look at that smile, he was so proud of himself ... and his mommy was so proud of him!! School is going well ... I am so worried that we are not going to be ready for Kindergarten next year. But I have to remember that we are following a Kindergarten curriculum and not to worry!!
We decided to take the boys to the City of Dallas Zoo on Dollar Day and invited a co-workers grandchild, Henry, to join us. As you can see the boys had a blast climbing all over EVERYTHING!! We also watch a Cheetah and Labrador play, which was amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment