Sunday, July 18, 2010

IT'S HOT!

You know it is summer here in Texas when you really don't want to go outside for anything because it is sooooo HOT!! But Zachery found a wonderful way to cool down, by sliding down the slide into the pool! What a fun afternoon!! We went blueberry picking on July 05, 2010 and had a BLAST! Zachery found a watermelon and had to sit on it. I think he picked a total of 10 blueberries and then he was off running with his friend. I have to tell you that Zach is a talker, I am trying not to say "please stop talking" because I know that there will come a time that he will stop talking and I will be pulling teeth to get him to talk ... so bring on the ear muffs because seriously he talks ALL THE TIME!! Ok I have to tell you this story, we were at McDonalds about to walk in when he points to a sign (that says Fox and Hound) and says "That says c c coloring book", he was literally sounding it out. I just thought it was so funny that he didn't even get close to the letters! He sings frequently, he will sing "God is good" and then the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and then whatever other song we have sang around the house!

So there is a book that we read by Sandra Boynton, entitled "Blue Hat, Green Hat", there is a turkey in the book that puts clothes on wrong and the book says "Oops". One day Zach comes running into the kitchen naked with his pull-up on his head and say "Oops". It was so funny I nearly fell off my chair.

Zayne is doing GREAT! He has started to roll over ... both ways. He gets a little frustrated the last push around but he does it! He is a laugher and a talker too!! Zachery has enjoyed trying to get him to laugh and Zayne has enjoyed Zachery getting him to laugh! We are planning a couple of trips in the next couple of weeks, so I will try and keep our blog updated!






No comments: