Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GROWING

Well I am sure that you guys have wondered ... why hasn't Alycia written anything! I have to say things have been crazy busy! I started back to work about a month ago now and I miss the boys so very much, but Charlie is having fun and doing a great job at home (which made the transition easier)! Zayne had his 2 month checkup on May 10, 2010 he weighed 13 pounds 5 ounces and was 24.5 inches long. He was a healthy boy!

Let's see what have we been doing ... well last weekend Zachery, Zayne and I went down to Houston with a close friend and her two kids to visit the Space Center. It was so much fun! Zachery was able to try on a space helmet and watch a movie about the different space adventures, touch a moon rock, play in the children play area and see a Saturn V spaceship. It was a BLAST! He has asked to go back several times! Zayne is starting to smile more, we tried to get a photo of him smiling and laughing, but he moves around so much it is hard to get a shot that isn't blurry! Zachery is starting to enjoy holding Zayne more and more, which is very sweet and cute.

Enjoy the photos!







No comments: