Monday, October 12, 2009

Richardson Symphony Carnival

We were invited to go to the Richardson Symphony Orchestra Carnival this year with some friends of ours. So Zach and I had a date night! Since Zachery has been going to the jump house he is not afraid of the jump house, look at how tall the Texas Twister is .... Yikes, I was so scared for him. I think the toughest thing for Zach was having to wait in line. After he went down the slide the first time he cut in line and went again before I could stop him, it was cute the first time but not the second ... I was able to catch up to him before he cut in line again. He was very upset but it was all better after we got a snow cone and rode on the train. Later we got our face painted with a football and then they all got glow in the dark necklaces. Oh boy, the kids just ran around the grass throwing the necklaces and each other, while listening to the Orchestra play ... it was a beautiful way to experience the symphony orchestra play! Needless to say, Zachery did not want to leave and we had the second worst "melt-down" when we need to leave.






No comments: