Sunday, July 05, 2009

Silly Pictures

So Zach has been enjoying wearing our shoes, which has been precious! He has even worn my shoes outside and proceeded to walk to the park with them on. With the hot weather here over the past month or so, we have been frequenting the pool often! We found our goggles and enjoy wearing wearing them until they get foggy or water gets in them from falling in the pool. Yes, Zachery loves to fall forward and backwards into the pool, I just I am able to get a video of this before the season is over! It is absolutely hilarious!! We attempted to go watch the movie UP with Zach, I think on Father's Day. He did really well, until the scary dog part and we had to leave with only 30 minutes left in the movie, but that is OK. I love that he is so sensitive to all that!!

Cute story: So today I was picking Zach up from church nursery, I asked him for a kiss, so he put a hand on each cheek and gave me a kiss ... how sweet was that?? Anyways, we didn't do much for the Fourth of July. With Daddy out of the country it is hard to keep track of the little man and visit with friends!

Last weekend we went to a Ranger's baseball game and also saw the new Cowboys stadium, impressive huh?? Zach had a GREAT time the first 10 minutes, yelling "Go" and clapping when everyone else would clap ... and then we weren't interested any longer :) Oh the joys of having a 2 year old. Oh! Have I spoken about potty training?? We have no interest in it!! He pee's his pants and comes to me and says "I'm wet, Mommy, wet". Doesn't really care that he wet, just wanted me to know that he has gone to the bathroom in his pants :) I am really not looking forward to this!! Any suggestions would be GREAT!!!!








No comments: